Do you take care of your pet? Who cares.. Take care..
I´m sure you have already heard these expressions.
They all related to word CARE.
- Care (v)- to be interested in something or feel upset about something or to feel that something is important
I love to care about my child.
Nobody cares about global warming.
I don´t care about your opinion!
- Care ( n) to protect something or someone or to take special attention
We´ll take care of them.
- Careful (adj) trying to avoid negative things, such as accident or mistake, to be more aware of things you doing
Be careful when driving for such a long time.
You need to be more careful about what you saying.
- Careless (adj) you either have no worries or you don´t pay attention at all
He lives his careless life without any responsibility at all.
You are careful about everyone else, but careless about yourself.
- Carer (n)( caretaker) a person who looks after old or sick people
Ashley has been working as a carer since 2010.
- Take care (idiom)– to be careful or to be responsible for , protect something or somebody
Take care or you will slip on the wet floor.
I will take care of your dog when you not here.
- Who cares? Indefinite answer , similar to whatever
Many people are suffering from hunger, but who cares?
- Concern ( synonym) to interest or engage
Suprisingly, his main concern was that project has been done by external company.
- Ignore( opposite) not interested, refusing to hear or see, to refuse
He has ignored all my advices.
Please do not ignore my emails!